Ever been seriously thinking of wsys to Make money in school? If your answer is yes, you’re not alone. Imagine the combination of being in school and being broke. Stressful right? Seeing that the Nigerian system doesn’t really facilitate working and schooling at the same time, life can be at the very best hard for university students, and frustrating at worst. Given the alarming rate of unemployment of college graduates in the country, setting and establishing financial goals while still in school is a wise decision.
There are so many options for financial empowerment available to help support university undergraduates while still in school and also to help determine a future source of income, once they become graduates. I’m going to take you through a number of options that can be useful to empowering you as a university student.
Here they are:
- Tutoring. Are you skilled in teaching? Then you may want to deploy your skills into tutoring other students. By starting a private tutoring business, you can offer coaching sessions in the evenings and late night when college students are often up reading and studying. You can advertise your services online and also using social media especially, or you can simply solicit referrals from students in campus.
- Freelance writing. By now I’m guessing you know that most entrepreneurial moves usually reflects the unique skill set of the entrepreneur. So, if you’re a skilled writer and you’ve got expertise in a particular niche, you can start taking freelancing jobs. You’re at an advantage because you may not need to be in any required location to take freelance jobs. There are so many sites and blogs in need of freelance writers out there. So you can take your writing skill and start generating income for yourself.
- Graphic design. With the increasing number of internet users in the country, graphic design has taken a centre stage in the capacity of creating new websites, creating blogs, graphics online. Graphic design plays a huge role in web designing for the creation of banners, logos, and other similar materials needed to maximize website design. As a student in Nigeria, you can generate a lot of money from a single job. You can also do offline jobs like designing logos, business cards, brochures for organisations
Click Here to Download my Free E-book to write Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 2019 Business Grant Application. You must be above 18 years to apply
- Ushering. A single ushering job can fetch as much as #30,000 in Nigeria. This job is a very lucrative one for students. Just sign up for ushering jobs online that is relevant to you and you can start making your money while running your education
- Hair making. Another great way of making money while in school is making of hair, whether you’re a guy or a lady, so long as you’re skilled in hair making, it can be gainfully used to make money and generate income. Tell people by word of mouth what you do. Move into the female hostels and market yourself. Advertise using social media platforms and you’re guaranteed to make lots of money as a student.
- Sports training . If you’re into sports and you’re very good at a particular sport. You should probably consider becoming a sports trainer. You can organise a fitness club and enroll members who are supposed to pay some dues as a registration fee and other required fees before they can be registered. Imagine the kind of money you can make from this business. In a society where most people absolutely love sports and are passionate about it
- Blogging . This is a very good business for students to launch. And it is highly recommended for all students as it can expose them and increase their knowledge about a wide range of ideas and topics. You can make lots of money blogging about interesting topics that are educative, enlightening, and topics that meet specific needs of the readers. All you need is your laptop and access to the internet.
- Event planning. Students can also go into event planning business. This is another easy way you can make money. Most events usually fall on weekdays, so this is recommended for students as it is flexible and relatively cheap to start up and run
- Baking. Baking is a very lucrative business in any school environment, whatsoever because people love cakes! So if you’re good at baking things. Start it immediately. You could even get a space within campus to showcase your pastries. You can bake cakes for occasions such as birthdays, wedding parties, shows and so on, the list is endless. Just grow your network and be good at what you do. Build an online presence and you may well be on your way to establishing yourself financially for life. This business needs creativity, which is what will sell you and make you desirable, creativity will endear you to your customers. Make cakes that appeal to different kinds of customers.
You can now buy my
2018 Live Seminar Audio, Video And eBook Material on Applying for grant opportunities, starting profitable online business, Network marketing success and business structuring.
You get all when you make payment.
Click the link below to buy from online and download immediately.
Click below to read more about the content and buy manually.
- Tailoring. Can you sew good quality clothes? If yes. Then you can start your own tailoring business. With a fashion designing career, you can generate loads of money even while in school. All that is required is a sewing machine. If you don’t have one, you could opt for hiring a sewing machine until you can afford to buy yours. Advertise your services online and on social media platforms. Paste notice bills in strategic places within and around campus and then inform your course mates. This is a very profitable business that can empower and enrich university